Monday, August 10, 2020

I started a Patreon!

I have started a Patreon for people to support me in building an RPG writing and streaming career.  If you're interested in becoming a patron of mine, you can do so at https://www.patreon.com/queermythopoeia .  I've gotten off to a great start thanks to the generosity and love of my friends!  It would be awesome if you wanted to become my patron, too!

I have been playing and writing RPGs (or at least thinking about them) since sometime in middle in the mid-90s and they are very important to me and my growth as a human-ish thing.  I am excite beyond measure for this chance to start building that lifelong love into an income and perhaps even this "career" thing I've heard so many people talk about.

I'm currently working on a number of projects which all fall under this banner:
*  I am in the cast of the adult stream of Show Us Your Crits, a new RPG streaming channel by Grindhaus Media (patreon.com/grindhaus_media).  Watch every other Thursday from 5pm-7:30pm Pacific at https://www.plexstorm.com/stream/showusyourcrits# .  I will be running its next campaign, a small-stories Shadowrun 5e campaign called Neurally Ambiguous: Gepetto Must Die.
*  I am writing an adventure with the author of Liber Neglecta for Steve Jackson Games's long-out-of-print angels-and-demons RPG In Nomine with a friend of mine, which will involve at least three metaphysical struggles over the meaning of "peaches", all set in an Atlanta dungeon.
* A blog full of ideas from a wide variety of games and settings, including D&D 5e, Vampire: the Masquerade 5th edition, Mage: the Ascension 20th Anniversary Edition, Shadowrun 5th edition, GURPS 3rd edition, and more!

With your support, I can do even more! Mwahahahaha!

I'm so excited!  Thank you for joining me on this ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment