Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Neurally Ambiguous: Gepetto Must Die

 

Quarantine has been a weirdly powerful time for me, allowing me to get my license back and a car to use it with, and to start what I hope to be something of a career writing RPG material and streaming on an RPG show called Show Us Your Crits (specifically its adult stream).


Next Thursday, the first episode of a Shadowrun camapign I'm running will stream live at https://plexstorm.com/stream/showusyourcrits#.  Neurally Ambiguous: Gepetto Must Die follows the prostitutes Marko Lee (human music journalist), Pera Veneziano (the elf former pop-opera singer), and the ork known as La Diablita, everyone's fantasy of a runaway Catholic schoolgirl . . . who happens to be able to cast spells!   These three are bunraku, hooked on a digital drug called BTL chips (Better Than Life) that replaces their personalities.  It's a heady mix of my mind control fetish with my social conscience set in a world blending cyberpunk and fantasy.  Specifically, in a version of Chicago just recovering from the nuclear bomb blast that mostly failed to contain the invasion of bug spirits from beyond reality.


Episodes will be archived for on-demand viewing at https://www.youtube.com/c/ShowusyourCrits/ (please subscribe, if you'd be willing. We'll be giving away a piece of memorabilia every 100 subscribers until we hit 1000.  We're quite close to 200!!)


If you want to even further subsidize a gamer trying to build up the finances to meet bos needs and hopefully help others, I started a Patreon to support my RPG writing and streaming.  You can donate as little as $1 a month, and it all helps, quite a bit.  Just a couple weeks ago, I gained enough donors to essentially have an extra month of GA+foodstamps every year!  You can become a patron at https://patreon.com/queermythopoeia


Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment