Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Upcoming RPG streams I'm in

With the Sky-Realms of Mar'Thul taking a hiatus, what does the future hold for the adult stream of Show Us Your Crits?

July 30th: I will be playing Avery Alder's game of lesbians trying to find connection in a world that gives them only about 75% of the agency they need to do so, A Place to Fuck Each Other.  And I will be doing it with a group of ALL TRANSWOMEN!  I'm super excited about this one.

August 13th:  Most of the regular cast of the adult stream wil be playing Hot Guys Making Out, the classic RPG about male lovers during the Spanish Civil War.  Gay love while anarchists fight fascists in the background?  What more could you possibly want?

August 27th:  The regular cast will play a one-shot of Tales of Gor, the RPG based on John Norman's (in)famous planetary romance series that spawned an entire kinky subculture!

September 10th:  Now is the time to join in with the cast as we host a Geeky Trivia Night.  Think you know more about something geeky than (for example) I do?  Well, you're probably right, so come on over and school my ass!

September 24th, October 8th, October 22nd, November 5th (remember remember!), November 19th, and December 3rd:  I will be running a six-episode mini-season of Neurally Ambiguous: Gepetto Must Die.  A Shadowrun game (so cyberpunk, but with elfs and dragons and magic and things), Neurally Ambiguous follows the lives, dreams, and drama of a streetgang-run house of bunraku prostitutes.  This will star the regular cast, and possibly my favorite erotic hypnosis content creator, too!

I don't know what we'll be doing after that, but if we make this a pattern, Dec 27th, Jan 10th, Jan 24th, and Feb 7th will all be one-offs as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment