Friday, September 14, 2018

What should I play in Dungeon World?

I'm about to start playing Dungeon World.  Our DM is encouraging us to do some woolgathering or even decisionmaking about what we want to play before our first session, flouting ~ flouting, I daresay ~ standard Powered by the Apocalypse meditation.

My inspiration is coming in slight bits and spurts, so I thought that I'd do what i usually do and randomly throw together three pictures from my Inspirations folder.  The idea is that a set of three describes a single character, mixing elements and inspirations from each into a stew that points me toward original characters.  I decided to do it three times to get a few different ideas.

Here are the three sets of three pictures.  Which do you think I should play?  Or which set seems to point at a more interesting character??

++



OR



++



OR



++

No comments:

Post a Comment